If you have a round face, you want to avoid anything that is going to accentuate the roundness. Read on to find out what haircuts are best for you, if you have a round face.
The Hit List:
- Long Hair
- Styles like this elongate the face, taking the emphasis of the roundness.
- Long Side-Sweep Fringe
- The longer fringe draws attention away from the things you want to hide
- Uneven cuts
- Try an uneven bob with longer sections going past the chin at the front.
The Miss List:
- Centre Partings
- They emphasis the fuller forehead that comes with a round face
- Tight Curls
- Natural waves can work, but tight curls add width to the face and that is something that people with a round face want to avoid.
- Short Layers
- Layers can be great, but if you have layers that are cut in shorter than you chin they aren’t going to suit a round face