Prime your eye! Use something like a dark paint pot or maybe even a black gel eyeliner for a super intense look or just a skin toned primer like MUA eye primer or Benefit Lemon aid for a less intense look.
1) Take a paddle brush and push a dark grey, metallic eyeshadow all over the eyelid. Take a small pencil brush or a cotton bid and smudge some of the grey shadow along the bottom lash line. Try Barry M dazzle dust in silver black.
2) Find a matte taupe brown in a blending brush. Push it on to the lid through the crease above the grey shadow. Blend it downward to create a seamless blend of colour. With the remaining product on the brush pull it out slightly and drag it own lightly to outer corner. Try soft brown from MAC of you are stuck for a colour.
3) Take a highlighter shade, something that is a shimmery flesh tone shadow, and place it in the inner corner to brighten your eyes. I would suggest MAC Shroom or the champagne colour in the Heaven and Earth Palette from MUA.
4) Take a good waterproof black eyeliner pencil and create an intense black line along your water line and tight line. I would go with Maybelline Master Drama Eye Liner or Sleek Mechanical Eyeliner in Midnight.
5) On a small liner brush and a gel liner, line the upper lash line with a thin line. Set the liner with a black eyeshadow, dragging it up a little at the out corner for a smokey look. If you want a slightly more intense under eye look, take some black shadow in the outer part of the lash line. I would suggest using MAC fluid line or Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner. For a good black shadow I would use MAC carbon or an MUA black shadow.
6) The lashes depend on your preference. Curl you lashes with your favourite eyelash curler and coat the lashes in a good volumizing mascara, both bottom and top lashes. I would suggest something like Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion and give them a few a good coats.
Now, Kirsten usually wears individual false lashes so if you have the time and patience for those, and you want them with your look, add them. Eyelure offer great individual lashes if you want to give them a shot for a reasonable price.