Heart Shaped Face: The Best and Worst Cuts
If you have a heart shaped face, you want to avoid anything that is going to accentuate a large forehead or the pointy jaw line. Read on to find out what haircuts are best for you, if you have a heart shaped face.
The Hit List:
- A Long Bob of All One length
- A bob of all one length softens the jaw, which is great for a heart shaped face.
- Loose Waves at a Shoulder Length
- A shoulder length cut can look a little old for some people, but loose waves keep it looking younger. It also draws the attention to the right places.
- Bangs (or a fringe) with Face Framing Layers
- The layers make sure that the fringe doesn’t widen the already larger forehead and it draws the attention to best parts of your face.
The Miss List:
- Blank Forehead
- You do NOT want to emphasise the forehead, and having no fringe (or bangs) doesn’t work at all.
- Blunt Bangs
- This can emphasis the wrong parts of your face, so if you want a fringe add face framing layers like the style above.